10.19.2008

water for elephants

i love to read...this is a big, fat DUH to everyone who knows me. my mom started me on hooked on phonics when i was practically a fetus and while other kids my age were trying to memorize the alphabet, i was zooming through The Saddle Club series, The Babysitters Club series, Sweet Valley High..um, basically anything i could get my hands on. i have a few favorite books that i read over and over and over again (The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Birth of Venus), but i'm really not picky about genres. anything someone i like recommends is good enough for me and you can consider it read. one of my newest favorite books is Water for Elephants, by Sara Gruen. my mom sent it to me in a valentines day package at the beginning of this year and i'm currently reading it for the second time.  i hope anyone who might read this blog will someday have an opportunity to read this or The Perks of Being a Wallflower or The Birth of Venus, because they really are great books, and i would be happy to let you borrow--you'll have to wait for me to finish Water for Elephants again, though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!