1.09.2009

books!

just in case you didn't know, the Kindle works like this: you can purchase books for really cheap, and if you're undecided, you can order the first chapter for free to get a sort of test run and see if you're ready to buy. well, imagine my surprise when i finished the book i was reading recently, went to my main menu, and found the following samples:
-what to expect when your expecting
-economic facts and fallacies and
-the mystic centaur
i burst out laughing because it was just so obviously from my best friend michelle. i had forgotten she had her grubby little paws on my beloved gadget for a while on new years eve and it was awesome to get a little michelle/brandilyn type humor when i'm here in rexburg and she's in california.
i'll be starting my semester reading list soon ;)

3 comments:

  1. haha just wait until you see all the clothes I ordered for your store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Meeshelle! I'll bet they are ALL size 00 and are cute little boy t-shirts. You really are a warped individual but I love you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what made me laugh more - the fact that Michelle added books like that to your kindle, or the comment about what clothes she ordered combined with your mom's remark on her fashion sense.

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!