1.10.2009

cowboy, take me away

on frigid, frozen, cold and snowy days like today...
i really wish dave would wisk me away to a place like this:

mm...no homework...no snow...huge BLUE sky...

we won't see grass 'round these parts until the snow melts around MAY.

okay, i know i shouldn't complain. i really really shouldn't, because rexburg is great for us right now. we're right up close next to an awesome college, we get cheap housing, our cute little store is right here. heck, we MET each other here. our first kiss was in a snowy field overlooking the temple (yeah, we're one of those cheesy mormon couples).

but, man, that blue sky...

::insert me singing 'cowboy take me away' in my warbly, off pitch voice::

1 comment:

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!