3.11.2009

we're pretty cute

one year ago today, the cutest boy i had ever met asked me out on a date. we went snowboarding.
in that year, that boy became my boyfriend. we went on lots of fun dates, and he kissed me for the first time in the freezing cold. we always had fun together. my family and even my best friend liked him. i thought he was all right, too.
we fell in love, and he eventually asked me to marry him. i said yes. in that year, we have spent a total of 1 1/2 days apart and i have yet to get sick of him.

this has easily been the best year of my life.
thank you, david steven haynes. i love you more than i will ever be able to express.

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Glad you met someone who could make you so happy, we love both of you! Btw nice floors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beg to differ. There was the year that you showed your sheep and that other boy liked you and then you went roller skating and I saw him looking at you and then we had Christmas and you got a lot of presents. Remember?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that picture is adorable!!!
    p.s. your blog is incredibly entertaining :] your life just makes me happy

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!