4.25.2009

yee!

BIG news (for me) !

(no, i'm not pregnant. gosh.)

so BYU-Idaho has this improv comedy group. it's called Comic Frenzy and once or twice a semester, they put on shows that anyone can go see. in the past when i've gone, it's been hilarious and looked like so much fun. it's sort of like "Whose Line is it Anyway?" if you've ever seen that. it's based out of a class here at the college that you have to try out for. well, this semester, i tried out...didn't actually think i'd make it. but i got called back and then, yesterday....found out i made it!!

i'm very excited about this new addition to my schedule. i'm sure you will be hearing more about it as the semester progresses.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been to one of those since my sophomore year! PLEASE let us know when they are so we can come and watch!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandilyn! that is soooo exciting! congrats!!! I really hope I can visit sometime and see you in action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! Let us know when the shows are and we'll try to come!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!