4.09.2009

drop it like it's hot

yesterday:
-i had my last phone call with my best friend last night before she jetted off to londy first thing this morning. i hung up and had a good, selfish cry cause i'm losing my BFF for the next 18 months, then went back to being really super excited for her.
-i finished up my new testament and history classes...booyah!

-got a haircut. looks flyyyy.

today:
-i got my final paper back for my literary criticism class. did i get an A on it?? YOU BETCHA I DID!
-i ALSO won an award in my creative writing class for the best non-fiction.

i. am. on. FIRE.
it's also raining here in rexburg, but a.) i love the rain and b.) we're leaving first thing tomorrow morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!