5.02.2009

saturday is a special day


saturdays are happy days!! today, the following great things happened...and it's only 1:30 (!)

1. i've been married to david for 9 months today (how weird is it going to be when i say like...50 years?!)
2. a CAT COOKIE CUTTER came in the mail today...for me!! i am so excited to make cookies tonight. thank you, casey!! mrrow
3. snuggling in bed today until like...10:00. we were lazy butts and it was wonderful.
4. it is GORGEOUS outside today. perfect.
5. we're busy at the store, which i always love. nothing worse than sitting here bored and lonely all day. we're also having a $5 sale on all the Layers tops, which is good cause those things needed to go.
6. mother's weekend is coming up (last weekend in may), and this morning i found out that includes a.) 2 comic frenzy shows on saturday! eee! AND b.) a 5k mother/kid challenge, which my ironman husband and marathon mother will be competing in. i'm really excited for that one.

4 comments:

  1. Do you know when tickets go on sale so we can get them before they sale out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing I better amp up my workouts so that we can kick some serious booty, right? I'm so excited to come and see you. I never get enough of my oboe joboe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!