5.13.2009

snot

last night i blew my nose so hard, i think i may have pulled a muscle in my neck.
i came home from class early, took a really hot shower, and convinced mr. dave to snuggle with me for a few minutes. it was just what i needed. && i'm really, really, really glad this week is halfway through.
i've also got most of my homework done for tonight! bonus.
okay, i'm going to share with you all my PERFECT GRILLED CHEESE recipe, but you have to do exactly as i say.
it's 2 slices of harper's homemade bread with country crock on both sides of each piece. then you lay one in your little pan and sprinkle garlic salt over it (but just a little!). next comes mexican blend shredded cheeses, placed carefully on top. finally, lay that last piece of bread on. it sounds like simple variations, people, but it's the BEST THING YOU WILL EVER EAT. i suggest pairing it with a glass of lemonade and enjoying while writing a letter to sister piazza.
i, for instance, am having one for breakfast as we speak.

1 comment:

  1. Harpers bread for grilled sandwiches is seriously the best! I know the wheat is so much healther, and use that when i have a normal sandwich, but for grilled I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!