6.09.2009

cause i'm special today :)

so far, my birthday has been excellent. i haven't gone to any classes yet (the only class i'm going to is comic frenzy, cause it's so much fun) and i've talked to/texted some of my favorite people.
i also got these FABULOUS motorcycle goggles from david's parents:
aren't they great?! now i can cruise around with dave and not be whining about my contacts drying out...or bugs flying into my eyeballs! awesome!
my parents also sent me a gorgeous bouquet of my favorites (lilies):
which are sitting on the counter in the store for now, but will come upstairs with me tonight.
yay for being 20! so far it has been so fun.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Brandilyn! I hope that you continue to have a day as wonderful as you!!

    Love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!