7.22.2009

baking grandpas

there is a very, very old man that comes here to tan from time to time. his voice is very, very scratchy and he really creeps me out. i feel bad for being creeped out, though, because i'm sure he's somebodies favorite grandpa. it's just that i'm afraid of finding him dead in there when i go to clean the bed, and i'll get blamed for it by his whole heartbroken family and they'll say, "you should have known better than to let an 85 year old in a tanning bed!" i just don't have time for that right now.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously that made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the man! I felt the same way when I was babysitting your store. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!