12.18.2009

i've come to realize...

i know this is long and probably not interesting to you, but it's graduation day & end of semester moving out day here in rexburg, so business is a little slow in the store and i'm antsy waiting for my parents to get here. feel free to copy, paste, do this for yourself, and link to your blog in the comments so i can read your answers!!

1. I’ve come to realize that my body. . .can do a lot more than i often give it credit for being able to do, with the exception of my eyeballs...they really do keep disappointing.

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . . is rewarding because i built it, i've worked my butt off for it, and i love it every day.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . .i always automatically reach for my cell phone to call my mom and chat.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . .lots and lots and lots of water to keep me alert and healthy

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . .one of my favorite purple sweaters. WHERE THE H IS IT?!

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . .people interrupt me! it makes me feel stupid. just let me finish my freaking sentence.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . .i got a different drink than i ordered..because i don't drink.

8. I’ve come to realize that money…will always be a problem, whether you've got a lot or a little.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .don't expect me to be the owner of this clothing store, so maybe don't realize just how rude it is to talk loudly about how much they hate an item of clothing, or what a bad idea it is to come in on their cell phone in pajamas with their boyfriend in tow to ask for an application. yeah..we're not hiring..

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . .love my husband more the better i get to know him.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . .are probably more like me than i would care to admit sometimes.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . .is most fun when i'm playing tetris on it.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .i felt awful. really, really, no-good terrible awful.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . .i put my rice bag in my towel warmer and it kept my feet toasty warm for like 15 blissful minutes.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .that i want my parents to drive a little faster.

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . .is kind, generous, and has a great sense of humor.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . i get irritated with all of those stupid games and quizzes and applications people do.

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . .david has taken really excellent care of me.

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . my PARENTS will be here!

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . .will be a productive day as we get ready to go to georgia for christmas!!

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . .start going to bed earlier. and graduate.

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . .probably bored.

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . .will always surprise you :)

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . .i'm going to see the nutcracker with my mom here in rexburg. because it's tradition.

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . .ingrid michaelson. she's just calming.

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . .will never ever let me down, and that's why i like having just a couple true friends instead of dozens of 'sort of' friends.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . .has been great for me as a person, for dave and i as a couple, for our business, for our educations...just all around.

29. I’ve come to realize that my husband. . .looks best in flannel :)

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . .eat better. much, much better.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . .tapioca pudding, hot showers, the gospel, and clean socks.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . .making change. i know, it's pathetic.

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . .is best remembered in terms of horses, family, friends, and books.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . . aren't really my thing..

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of biscuit tins that POP when you unwrap them to open them. i hate it.

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . . is always better when david's around.

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I loveeee it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandilyn.. I'm doing it now :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so fun to read. I'm so glad you posted a photo of the store- I've always wanted to see it. You guys are sooooooo cool for being business owners! I'm serious.

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!