12.04.2009

poo poo


i've been a bit of a grouch today. i had some weird panic attack this morning and it's thrown off my whole day. poor dave; he's too overwhelmed with classes and approaching finals to deal with a temperamental wife.

i'm hoping to go to idaho falls tonight to do some christmas shopping and to give david some time alone to do what he needs to do/have a break from my snippiness/maybe have some 'guy time.' i get in the weirdest funks.

and someone just paid me in gold dollars. i tried to act like it was totally normal, but...gold dollars? i kind of didn't think those existed...

2 comments:

  1. I want to come shopping with you but I think I'll be watching my MJ movie instead, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tooth fairy brings gold dollars to our house! Hope you get out of your funk quickly!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!