1.23.2010

baroo?

everyone say hello to our new store pup!
this little girl here is on a trial 'store puppy' run. she has these big brown eyes and the softest, prettiest blonde hair. she's a rescue puppy (a cocker spaniel!) and is just so happy to have food and be warm all the time. she is super affectionate (once she gets used to you) and very obedient. she's a little older; they think between 5-8 years--so not actually a puppy at all, but she's so little and cute that i don't mind calling her a puppy. she really is just a little sweetheart! even david can't deny that she's adorable. every time i text my mom a picture of her, she says she looks sad but i think that's just because she has a little wrinkle between her eyes.
right now, her name is holly...but i think i might change it! any ideas? right now i like daphne...but we'll see! i don't want to start calling her anything until i decide on a name for sure.

7 comments:

  1. I kind of like daphne- which is weird because i usually HATE human names for pets unless it starts with Ms./Mrs./Mr. ... you should name her Ms. Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are a few I picked from some online lists:

    Adelaide
    Genevieve
    Abigail/Abby

    But I also like Daphne. I think she needs an elegant/different name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck changing her name! I tried to do that with Calvin & he wasn't having it, but he is a cat that knows what he likes! :) She's super adorable! I love those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know me, I can't help throwing out name suggestions. I like Abby as well. Other ideas are....

    Callie (I really like this one)
    Annie Grace (you could add the Ms. to make it more dignified.)
    Babs
    Delilah
    Ella or Ella Mae
    Faith
    Gracie
    Goldie
    Halle
    Hope
    Juno (Just kidding!)
    Lady
    Paige
    Paddy

    Good Luck! She is super cute!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last one I promise....Phoebe.

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dog is beautiful! Love Daphne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Candy and Steve1/25/10, 6:24 AM

    There is a flower within my heart,
    Daisy, Daisy,
    Planted one day by a glancing dart,
    Planted by Daisy Bell.

    "Daisy Bell" aka "Bicycle Built For Two"

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!