3.31.2010

tables and indie pictures

today, i had plans with a friend.
but then she canceled on me.
but then, my good friend carrie asked me to help her take pictures of a table she made for a contest!
i was very excited to ride my bike down to the park and see her. any excuse to chat with a girlfriend is a good one. i was no help in the photography department, but i think carrie did just fine on her own:
you can check out more pictures her craft blog here. she might be selling the table after the contest is over...but that's only if you're lucky! it turned out so cute! check out the other crafty things she makes in her etsy shop here.

we also took a picture making fun of my indie-ness.
we giggled.

i'm wearing the headband my mom got for me in belize! i love love love it and have worn it almost every day since it came in the mail. i've been depsperately searching the internet trying to find them a.) to sell in the store, and b.) to get myself more colors! this one matches everything though, i just can't stop wearing it.
she also sent me an AMAZING huge slouchy bag that i've been carrying everywhere. i'll have to post pictures of that sometime.
my mom has good taste. she makes me look good.

things i'm excited for:
this semester to be over
david's internship to be over
us being on the freeway headed to the bay area
new shipments + happy mail coming in the mail in this week
turning my frankenstein paper in on friday
humors shows coming up
SHPITTY being back in rexburg! yes, i am SERIOUS!
a date this weekend
chest wall pain being gone

5 comments:

  1. cutest headband ever!!!! you're adorable, love the photo of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog and so glad I did! I LOVE it!!! Pretty pic!
    Hope you have a great day!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay
    http://www.bearypixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. TELL MOM TO SEND ME A NICE CUTE SLOUCHY BAG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures!!! I love your blog it the cutest ♥

    have a great day

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the headband for sure, looks awesome on you!!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!