4.19.2010

all better

our internet is down.
my laptop is in the shop.
my cell phone charger is in my laptop case with my laptop.
the library is closed.
i'm on a diet.
and all i wanted to do tonight was watch modern family on hulu for my last non-school night.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

so instead, david and i went on a walk, found a deserted computer lab in the spori on campus, and got some preliminary work for an on-line class done.

he had to post an 'about me' thing on some class blog and he said:
"my wife is smokin' hot and makes a mean taco soup."

and that made my whole night ok :)

2 comments:

  1. He is the best. AND WHY ARE YOU ON A DIET?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang on....i just saw the floating fat cats at the bottom of your page and OMG I'M SERIOUSLY DYING LAUGHING....DYING!!!! SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!