4.23.2010

ch-ch-ch-changing!


in case you hadn't noticed...
i changed things up around here!!

i've had the 'station wagon haynes' URL for almost 2 years now, and i just didn't think it fit anymore. i mean, we don't even have a station wagon (as much as i want one...i do love station wagons). plus, it's long.


so, the blog is now...introducing...
cats & cardigans!

i've named it after 2 of my favorite things.
i hope you like it! it's a little cheesy, i know.

i thought it would automatically redirect from the stationwagonhaynes URL but it's not looking like it is. i hope this doesn't cause a problem for anyone!
let me know what you think :)
p.s. inspired by carrie's freaking adorable giveaway this week, i think i'll be doing one on here soon...probably this coming week! so stay tuned...i'm really excited about it :)

2 comments:

  1. You very much upset my applecart. It took me like 20 minutes to figure out how to change that all around on my own blogsite. You need to come and live with me and help me figure out all of my computer and blogging stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!