5.09.2010

l'office

well, since everyone's been BEGGING for more pictures of my new office (FALSE, no one has, but this is my blog and i'm excited about my lair), i decided to post a picture of it, along with my analysis of its contents.

1. SCENTSY! because it's gotta smell nice.
2. cookies for all of my visitors (or just for me)
3. a framed picture of the precious, agile, and clever marley
4. school books...ugh
5. clean tanning towels, because cleaning tanning beds is my main joy in life.
6. pictures under the glass on top of my desk of things i love (kittens, my family, etc)

so, there you have it! now you should come visit me and see it in person :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!