5.13.2010

of COURSE i will!

two years ago, i was living with my bff shpitty.
one night, we tie dyed tee shirts. david was acting weird.
he asked if i wanted to go for a drive.
i was wearing sweats, glasses, my hair was a wreck, and my hands were covered in dye.
but off we went! he drove me to our secret place and handed me a hand-written note with the lyrics to one of my favorite songs written on it:
someday somebody's gonna ask you
a question that you should say yes to
once in your life
maybe tonight...
i've got a question for you.
as i was reading the note, he got out of the car, came around to my side, opened the door...
got down on one knee, pulled a ring out from under my seat...
and asked me to his wife. i said YES.
i had no idea. the ring was (IS) beautiful. we kissed. i cried.

it's been two years since the start of the greatest adventure of my life.  

hey david...love you! i have never once regretted saying yes to you.
and p.s....tonight, i get to be a bride for a photo shoot with the amazing chad&rebecca! i'm so so excited!

2 comments:

  1. So I clicked on your blog when it updated on facebook, any ideas as to why it isn't showing up in my blog list anymore? It shows the last time you updated was 2 weeks ago! I loved catching up on your life today though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your engagement story!! It is wonderful to read such happiness! You can just hear it in your writing!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!