7.24.2010

fly like paper

 what's that, you ask?
oh, just a paper chain.
it's my countdown until michelle's (sister piazza) arrival home from london.
i really don't want to seem obsessive. but i haven't seen or talked to my best friend (except for letters, of course) since april of 2009 and i just miss her terribly.
so today, with 90 days remaining, i made a paper chain! i loved these things in elementary school. i used them to count down until christmas. i look forward to watching it get shorter and shorter as each day passes. plus, it's kind of fun as a temporary thing in my living room!
&this is a new M.C. Escher that shpitty gave me! i love it. it's perfect in my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!