8.27.2010

my day in pictures

carrie (AKA my ally in the big, bad, bogging world) did her day in pictures a few days ago and i thought i'd do mine, too. cause carrie's awesome and sometimes i'm a bit of a copy cat (but only sometimes!). she said "no words, just pictures." so hopefully these images give you a little taste of my day today.

you'll have to excuse my point-and-shoot camera/picnik editing...i'm definitely not a photographer.

this is my day, august 27, 2010, in pictures:













2 comments:

  1. I like this day.
    And I fell in love with my shoes all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca Hansen8/29/10, 3:18 PM

    cute! I'm going to do this someday...

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!