9.17.2010

letters from my bf4ene

"The one good thing about not seeing you is that I can write you letters."  -Svetlana Alliluyeva

you wouldn't be surprised that there are this many letters if you knew how much we texted before she left :)

yesterday i was looking through all of my letters from michelle because she asked me to sign into her facebook account, i couldn't remember the login info, and it was in one of her letters.
i knew there were a lot of them, but for some reason it just seemed like so many to me when they were all stacked up on the store counter! i had to take a few pictures.
i'll be sad to not get letters in the mail from her anymore...but i'll be able to text message her again then, so i think i'll be just fine with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!