11.26.2010

mustachoid

and now, back to regularly scheduled programming...
flats & jeans: target; cardi: nordstrom; scarf: h&m; belt: shade via panache; bangles: juicy
on day 17, i froze my face off.
really, it's so cold here. it was an exercise in speed to take an outfit picture. too bad i looked weird and lumpy in the first 10.my poor husband had to keep sprinting back outside with me. somehow, i'm 2 days ahead of everyone else in the 30 for 30 (even though i didn't do the last 2 days on account of being a lazy bum)...am i supposed to be taking weekends off or something?  hmm.

day 25. a photo of a night you loved.
stacy had a halloween party this year and it was the first time i've dressed up in a long time!
david forgot it was a costume party and put on a hard hat my dad gave him at the last minute. good thing he looks totally hot without even trying. me, i have to add a mustache, pipe, and floppy cap to look this good.

6 comments:

  1. you look great in green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to ask you, isn't it little bit cold for short sleves?
    but green looks smashing :)


    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people are taking weekends off. But that just prolongs it!
    I love the green with this scarf. I am also learning that I really need a tiny little skinny belt.
    You look great.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry. I left that last comment too quickly. I didn't mean to be anonymous!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, Linda!!
    i might take a day or two off here and there to catch up with everyone (or, I guess, to let everyone catch up to me!). although if I keep doing 7 days a week i'll be done sooner, which means...SHOPPING! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pattern on that scarf is amazing! love love

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!