12.10.2010

camping happily

sperry topsiders; jeans: buckle; tops: panache; hair: washed & slept on
on day 29, i was a happier camper.
it's amazing what a decent night of sleep will do for you!
also, i assessed my homework situation and decided it would be in my best interest to take a night off. so i did! it felt great. i watched glee and modern family (on hulu, duh, we're not rich enough for cable! :) ) while i made this for my front door:
i had such a blast at rachel's wedding, i decided to make a wreath with coordinating colors so i could always remember that day. that was a lie...i just like teal and orange. but rach's wedding really was the best day eva.
it was way easier to make than i thought it would be...i might make a summer one in a few months!
so yep, i'm feeling much happier than i did yesterday.
my apartment is tidy, the dishes are done, and i have a turkey pesto sandwich in my hands, tralala! ready to tackle the rest of finals!

here's my week four round-up:
i'm obviously having a love affair with my brown boots. & i'm almost DONEZO!
(10 points if you said 'donezo' in a kristin cavallari voice)

6 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see outfit #30! you've been doing such a wonderful job so far and i absolutely love all the colors. :) You make me want to go on a shopping spree for colored cardigans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks for the shout -- don't lie, you were trying to be just. like. me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog!! Love your looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, you look so cute!! love #27 for sure:)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you layered the plaid under that shirt! I would have never thought of that!
    -Charlotte
    allesmode2010.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, how did you make that wreath? I understand how you made the little colorful things on it but what did you attach it to??

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!