12.11.2010

fin

 boots & tights: target; skirt & belt: shade via panache; green top: american eagle; cardi: h&m; necklace: panache
on day 30, i was DONE!
the 30 for 30 was fun, and i honestly think i could come up with a bunch more ways to wear these items...but i'm definitely glad to show the rest of my closet some lovin'.
here's my 30 from start to finish:




if you imagined GOB Bluth starting his illusion show when you read 'the final countdown,' we're probably destined to be BFFs.
my favorite outfits: 3, 7, 12, 24. i definitely got the most wear out of my brown boots--i didn't plan on walking through snow during this challenge, and that's pretty tricky in flats! & i wish i'd included more skirts and dresses.
i think i'll keep posting outfits on here every now and then, but for sure not every day. thanks for coming along, everyone! happy weekend.
i have some things going on this weekend that i'm excited to blog about soon :)

11 comments:

  1. 12, 16, 24 & 28 are stupendous! you've got a such a great mix of colour that you're not afraid to work with. congrats on finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so I have secretly (not so secretly now) become a blog stalker this week. Your outfits have inspired my early winter dressing blahs! And your wreath is way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this outfit!! It was great getting to talk to you, and I LOVE those jeans! =)

    ps how long ago did you get those boots cause I want some so bad! I love that they are bright blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, I think we were destined to be friends. Love your style and humor. I started my own blog where I document an outfit every day until the end of 2010. I'm on, like, day 4, so don't start to hyperventilate of excitement or anything. But we're having a good time over there. Come check it out if you must. And I know you must. http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com
    Have a good one!
    -Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, of course I thought of GOB. Pretty sure I never think of anything else when I hear that.

    ALL of your outfits are soo cute! Good job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4, 10, 23 and 30 were my favorites!
    but you always look cute!

    i do think you should continue to post outfit pictures every now and then. especially when you incorporate panache pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done...I love your recap. I think #24 is still my favorite of yours. I have come to the conclusion that you look gorgeous in everything, though.
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. heeey, way to go :)
    good work :)
    like it, you can't tell it was all the same stuff actually, really

    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so cute! I wish your lovely botique was around when I lived in "Iceburg" I SO would've shopped there;) All of your outfits are amazing...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a great job on those outfits. I love the color you have in each one.

    And just in case your store doesn't work out (and by that I mean you moving onto other things because of course your store will be a huge success), there's always money in the banana stand. *wink*

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!