12.05.2010

huh?

confusing things:
1. on friday night, as i was getting ready to meet carrie for dinner, i looked down at my hand and it was covered in blood. what the crap?! after i washed it i realized it was just a little cut, so i put a band-aid over it and ran out the door. carrie and i came back to my apartment, though, and it bled for like 2 hours while we chatted. and yesterday it kept bleeding because it's on my right hand and i use my right hand all the time. how did it happen? and why is it bleeding so much? mystery.

2. yesterday morning, i was doing my hair when i heard the front door open. i assumed it was david and kept getting ready for work. when i looked over, though, a strange lady was standing in my living room. "oh...is this not the ballroom?"  "no, this is my apartment." "where's the ballroom? i was told there was a ballroom..." "through the door marked with a 'dance' sign." (not through the door with an apartment number, a wreath hanger, and a monogrammed H doormat in front of it) maybe i was rude, but really...you can't just walk into someone's living room!

3. it's gorgeous outside today. in december. 35*, roads are melting, no heavy coats required. i had almost gotten used to the wind and snow...it's a very pleasant surprise!

4 comments:

  1. Weird, Weird and Hooray! Maybe all those strange things happening are why you are getting rewarded with better weather. Ya know, like Karma?


    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate when i find random cuts and have no clue how they got there! welcome to the mormon fashion blog gang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The woman in your apt gave me chills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I would seriously freak out if some weird lady walked into my apt! Sooooo creepy. Time to start locking the door.

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!