12.19.2010

sleigh bells ring

shoes: ross; tights: express; skirt: ny&co; cardi: target; button-up: panache

now that i'm done with school and home in california, it's finally hit me...
it's christmastime!
fa la la la la, la la la la!
it's rainy and windy here and marley is such a cuddly kitten and the house is warm from the fireplace and michelle is on her way up right now to have tacos with my family. does living get any better than this?!

basically, life is fantastic and we're thrilled to not be in the car anymore (it was a 15 hour drive yesterday on account of crap weather).

8 comments:

  1. THAT BUN IS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

    My hair dresser cut off 1-2 inches and thinned the CRAP out of the bottom (MUCH needed...but still) SO basically, I can't do the bun. SO sad about it. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore your purple sweater. I want one. (: Oh, and I've been following your blog for awhile and I love all your outfits and just you in general. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looove the color and print combo. well k i love anything purple

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello lovely! so happy to meet you ♥ i hopped on over after seeing your guest post on nicole's blog :)

    your little corner is all kinds of lovely and i can't wait to see what all i have missed.

    hope you have a magical day miss ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your cute Christmas story! I'm already a follower of your blog via Sydney, and I love it! I wish I could visit your clothing store! It looks darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic! Love the high bun and the collar under the cardigan.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. we are, like, so close in proximity right now! since you're in CA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tacos were yummy! Marley was even better! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!