1.16.2011

primary

heels: ?; tights: express; skirt: f21; button-up: ny&co; cardi: h&m; necklace: panache
this picture was actually an outtake.
wooops.

today was our first day teaching primary! we've got cute little 4 year olds. cute...and maybe a little crazy. we were warned about how hyper they might be, but were still shocked! i think we managed all right, though. they guessed that david was either 16 or 40 years old...but somehow got my age (21) right on! how funny.

also, david wore a sweater vest and he looked cute. the end.

9 comments:

  1. i like that grey with that blue. aaaand your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ages they guessed for David!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that grey/blue combo! And that necklace and those shoes! So basically, I love it all!! (ps. that grate looks tricky to walk on in heels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh primary! Best calling in the world!
    oxoxo
    Denalee

    ReplyDelete
  5. super pretty outfit. and sweater vests on boys...definitely cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pretty flowers and the color of your cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun calling, and your outfit is charming. Nice to meet you btw, I love your little store and I'm sure I'll be going there again, I just really want that navy cardi:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your cute. real cute.


    lets plan something again! this weekend was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit! that skirt is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!