1.05.2011

schooled

boots: target; jeans/necklace: buckle; flannel: panache; sweater: j.crew (gift)

finding nemo voice: first day of school! first day of school!

adam sandler voice: back to school, back to school, to prove to my dad that i'm not a fool.

brandilyn voice: we got new lamps outside the store!

so it was the first day of school today and i didn't even start classes until 11:30 and i only had two to go to. i'd feel like slacker, except i'm taking a full credit load. the class i'm MOST excited for comes tomorrow in the form of post-modern lit.and even more than that...i'm excited to be starting my senior year of my bachelor's degree and our last rexburg winter! most excellent.

10 comments:

  1. I want to go back to Uni! I feel like a total slacker, not back until 14th February and been off since November! I can say that I am jealous of you, hope that you have fun :)

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was probably MORE excited to leave than to actually graduate and get the piece of paper!!!!

    SO exciting!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay so i just came across your blog. can i just say...i love it. and even more i love the fact that you opened your own store. i have always dreamed of that.

    great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that picture!
    I had my first day of school today too! Tomorrow is a full...long day though..ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that outfit--it's super cute and classic, which I love!

    http://streetcake.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop looking at me swan!

    Why do you have all these freakin' quotes from all these freakin' awesome shows in your posts? And why do I feel the need to continue the quotes?

    Doesn't matter, you look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're in rexburg?!
    from the picture it looks like you're standing in front of some swanky fifth avenue boutique! looks so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cuuuuuuuute lamps! and the sign looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, you are too funny. Love that Billy Madison quote. Yay for your new lamps! And you look adorable.

    Kristine. Or Polly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute outfit! im excited to get back to school too, but it doesn't start till next week..

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!