1.27.2011

snuggled

shoes: f21; jeans/cardi: panache; vneck: gap; scarf: h&m; glasses: armani
this morning,i woke up early to get the reading done for my post-modern lit class.  
i conked out early last night on accident. so i went into our freezing cold living room and bundled up in my favorite quilt (it's actually my mom's quilt) and tried to keep my eyes open.
well, i randomly decided to check my student email...and class had been canceled.
i've never been so happy to crawl back into my warm bed, next to my sick husband, and fall back asleep.
it's been a slow sort of day in the store--not really slow in the traffic coming through, just slow in the way i feel. kind of lazy and relaxed. i think it's because of my morning off...it was good for my chi or whatever.

hope you're having a most peaceful thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I want those jeans! you're adorable, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want those jeans! you're adorable, as always :)

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!