2.28.2011

t w e n t y - e i g h t

 boots: target; tights: kohl's; dress cut into skirt: old navy; belt: ross; top: panache; necklace: truly sarah
this is what i look like when i tidy my hair as wind blows up my skirt.
 this is what i look like when i tidy my skirt as wind blows up my skirt.
 this is what i look like when i'm all, "what the crap, there's too much wind to take outfit pictures."
this is what i look like when i'm all, "no, SERIOUSLY. there is TOO MUCH WIND to take outfit pictures!"

you guys, there was too much wind today to take decent outfit pictures.

12 comments:

  1. haaaaa! loved this little series of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think next time you should find somewhere not so windy. It creates a silly fun post but you look so cold!


    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! As a little girl, I loved it when the wind would make my skirt/dress blow up like that. I would laugh and be like, I'm pregnant, hehe! That was before I realized that showing your panties to the world wasn't the best of ideas. My mom taught me real quick.

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. i love it. these are adorable.

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha my goodness that is crazy! love the chambray and stripes!!

    I'm having a giveaway!! Cardigans and Cookie Dough

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit on you is ADORABLE! I love the mix of stripes, boots and denim shirt! Right up my alley!
    Love your blog! Newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah i love this. especially the first pic. i swear that's how i looked all thru middle school telling mom to ''look mom, look mom, look mom! i DID it!''
    i was such a nerd

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe....I so have this problem!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look adorable. I am so proud that you are wearing my necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great outfit, I love the skirt especially, I really need to learn how to sew!

    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this look!!! esp your windblown skirt!!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!