2.25.2011

t w e n t y - f i v e

 flats: target; jeans/top/ring: panache; belt: american eagle; headband: f21; necklace: julie the fish(etsy)
 my new camera came in the mail today!
it left pennsylvania at 4:00 yesterday...and was in my hands at 12:30 this afternoon!
that really blew me away.
i'm obviously already a pro at photography. such a pro i leave my lens cap on in pictures...
here are some close-ups of my gorgeous little new friend:
do you see david's face in my screen reflection? i did that on purpose.

anyways, today was great.
i got to moderate a presentation on GMO's, hang out with the hilarious sarah, pick out clothes for hilary, put a new shipment out in the store, and talk clothing store everything with brittany.
i know i say this all the time, but girlfriends really are the best.

know what else is the best?
surprise dates with my husband. we went out to dinner at JB's last night, and there were two really old guys in the booth next to us. one of them started talking about a...personal issue he'd had recently. a personal issue of the potty variety. like maybe he'd gone in his pants.
david and i had to hide behind our menus to keep from giggling out loud. i think people really like to talk about their number two business in public when i'm around. oh well.

8 comments:

  1. Holy icicles, Batman! That is serious. =) Also loving your headband. Forever 21 really gets it right sometimes, don't they? It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved talking to you today! i have already showed like a million (or maybe just 3) girls from my complex the clothes i got from you today. can't wait to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How in the lords name are you showing your ankles in that snow? You're crazy!


    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are in a icy cave of death! What the heck! And you are in short sleeves and cropped pants? Gorgeous, but crazy.

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun hanging out yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't your mother EVER tell you to put on a sweater when it's cold outside? Girl, I should just come up there and swat you. Your poor little arms are red with near frostbite. I love you, though, and I miss you like a crazy woman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hair. That headband is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! That headband!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!