2.26.2011

t w e n t y - s i x

boots: target; jeans: buckle; top/blazer: sarah swapper; necklace: truly sarah
this picture is not that great.
but that's ok. it was a weird time of day to be taking pictures.
i've been playing with my new camera a lot, though! it takes some pretty cool pictures.
like this one of the vintage radiator we have down in the store:
 or this, which is the best picture i've ever gotten of my ring:
 or this awesome panoramic shot of what i spend half my life looking at:
 or this stunning artistic photo of my husband's bed head:
well, basically, the new camera is a lot of fun.

3 comments:

  1. You're getting pretty handy with the camera. Professional photography here you come!

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest, I didn't look at your husband's bed head. I was too distracted by his heroic pose.

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!