3.03.2011

fun

flats/jeans: target; top: mila; cardi: shade via panache; belt: thrifted; necklace: julie the fish
ever see a picture of yourself and hope you don't look like that in real life?
yep. this picture. i feel like my body looks horribly awkward.

anyways, i was so excited to get dressed post-30 for 30, and then i woke up late and had to get ready quick and run to the library to write a paper before my morning class. so maybe tomorrow will be a really exciting reunion with the rest of my closet. today was just like, "oh, hey, what's up guys?"

anyways, i've got a bumload of homework to do and papers to grade...so i'm not much fun today. oh, except i do match the painting behind me in my picture. sort of fun, right? no? oh well, see you tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. You are so freaking adorable and I wish that when I tried to put my hair in a bun like that it worked -- you pull it off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, you look pretty awesome for throwing on clothes last minute.

    I tried to plan a sweet post 30 for 30 outfit, but I was too pooped from it that I ended up wearing 2 items from my remix. Whoops.

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there is nothing wrong with your body in this picture girl. Hope you find some fun in your day.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. sadly, i think about that all the time!

    btw---you look super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought your post said "I've got a bumbleload of homework" and I thought, oh my goodness, I am stealing that phrase from her! I know how you feel, I'm swamped. Fashion is the last thing on my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute bun.


    so brandilyn- please tell me your were invited to a posh bachelor finale party and that invite says "brandilyn plus one"... but realllllllllly... where are we watching this thing?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!