3.12.2011

senioritis

oxfords: ebay; jeans/top: panache; necklace: wet seal
whenever i see pictures of myself i think, "MAN. i am pale."
it's true. i have very, very white skin. i don't tan easily and i'm too afraid of skin cancer to lay out or use tanning beds or anything. i wear sunscreen every day and obsessively make sure every inch of exposed skin is protected when i'm at the beach/pool/lake.
also, this picture looks like a senior picture. maybe that's fitting since i'm in my senior year of college...

david and i had a big night out on the town last night!
we went out to dinner with out nrighbors and i ordered steak, which i've never done at a restaurant before. i found a blazer (surprising) and travel cup for my green smoothies at fred meyer and pineapple-orange-guava juice at winco, which i've been searching for forever. when we came home, we saw that the lights in front of the store finally got turned on! overall, a successful evening.
oh, and we cleaned out our refrigerator and got it all stocked with our discount winco finds!
does my excitement over these things mean i'm officially a boring married person?

6 comments:

  1. I totally get how you feel on being pale. I can lay in the sun for hours and I'll turn bright red then be just as white again later. It's pretty ridiculous.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
    Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think getting excited over those things makes you a boring married person. I think it just shows that you appreciate the everyday things in life. It's a good thing to get excited about simple things which means that you're easily satisfied and happy most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I always get excited about Winco deals! ;) I guess I'm a boring married person too. And I love green smoothies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am OBSESSED with pineapple-orange-guava juice, or "POG," as it's called in our house. But we get the Hawai'i's Own concentrate at Broulims. It's concentrate, but totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, senior portraits. Hahah, I was a senior in high school last year, so I remember how cheesy those were sometimes.

    I love your outfit! Those oxfords especially. So casual & chic (:

    Following your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edward Facinelli3/16/11, 8:17 PM

    You look so sweet in this photo. If you think you look so pale in every photo, then wear makeup. By the way I love your outfit in here, especially your shoes. Oh, how I miss college life - where you can wear comfortable Goddis clothing!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!