3.25.2011

sucking vs. not sucking

flats: payless; jeans/top/necklace: panache; cardigan: target
it's spring time!
and by spring time i mean it's warm enough that the rain doesn't freeze. it's overcast and cloudy, and that's my favorite weather ever.

i love friday, and i love lists.
so here are some lists on a friday.
things that suck:
-when people are mean to my family. i consider myself a pretty loyal person, and when i find out dumb girls are being rude to/about people i love...ooh boy. makes me wanna kick some BUTT.
-shipments from suppliers that are not what i ordered...and the fact that they don't think i'll notice that what they sent me is totally different from the picture online. ooo-wee...waddup with that?
-having a day where not a thing i put on looks good...and the resulting pile of clothes on my bedroom floor. sorry, honey.
-hangnails. grr.

things that don't suck even a little bit:
-an impromptu breakfast for dinner date with david last night...mm omelet and hash browns. and diet coke, which is totally a breakfast food. no, really...it is.
-chatting with this lady today...i love having blogger friends! they just get it, you know?
-getting my toaster dial to the setting for perfect toast...sound stupid, but it makes a difference.
-THREE new shipments in the store this week. THREE. that is SO MUCH STUFF.
-talking to my momma on the phone. i love her.
-it's friday friday friday! i'm going to try to get david to watch harry potter with me tonight. i've never see the movie and i got it on VHS at DI (thrift store) last week...yes, i still have a VHS player. how else would i watch my copies of top gun and IQ?
-this:
i laughed for like 20 minutes. 

p.s. what do you think of my blog's new look?
i feel like i put her in a pair of high heels and lipstick. she feels fancy..ready for a night on the town.

21 comments:

  1. i LOVE your hair like this! hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha ooooo kirsten stewart you are special

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE HATE HAAAAAAAAAAAATE Kristen Stewart. Worst actor EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr she bugs so bad.

    Your outfit is cute!!!! I love spring time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a recent blogger/follower, but I really wanted to say three things, they were just worth mentioning.

    I just love your outfit, especially the green shoes because I used to have a very similar pair, and then I grew out of them :( that was a bummer...
    I love that you still have a VHS player, and that you watch Top Gun :)
    And lastly, I just had to say that I absolutely despise Kirsten Stewart. I don't like her at all. She blinks too much. ahaha, and that was a greaat picture to add just to prove that she's ridiculous.
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bright spring colors and the flower necklace!

    nomapisasubstitute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha That IS HILARIOUS!!! Your outfit is super cute, love your cardigan!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fancy schmancy! And thanks for that link! Have you ever heard the mystery science theater (or whatever it's called these days) version of Twilight? If not, you need to stop whatever you are doing and listen to it now.

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha. I love that. I just passed around my computer around the room so my inlaws could have a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! by the way, I wanted to invite you to a Women's clothing swap I'm having next week. invite any friends you think may be interested! great for trading in all those clothes that just aren't working for you and getting something new/different for free! here's the facebook event:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=115961865146361
    I hope you can come! I would love to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the blog. i have been away and so when i clicked i was like DANG it looks awesome. glad to hear that it is a recent change. love it. love you guys. hope you are both doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha great post!! I like the outfit you ended up with today, even if it took a while! :) I got a kick out of the little mood poster too...so true.
    The new blog layout looks awesome too! Have a good weekend :)

    Katelyn
    dailybasisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes, I love the new blog layout! and i love your blog :)
    I don't *hate* Kristen Stewart but i don't really like her. That pic is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha i love that watson/stewart image, crack me up. and your new blog layout is great!

    monique
    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hilarious! kristen stewart is crazy.

    love the bright spring colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just found your blog looking through the big list of Mormon fashion bloggers on Clothed Much. Now that I'm here, I'm remember coming here once a long time ago from the Daybook! Your blog is awesome and I think it's very cool that you and your husband own your own clothing boutique. Consider me your newest follower!

    amy day to day

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the new blog look! And I love the color combination with your outfit! This is lovely. I'm sorry about the things that suck, but I'm happy for you about the things that don't suck even a little bit. You go girl! Oh, and thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I love out engagement pictures :) I'm getting more tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ha i love your new blog design change.. leaves me saying as always "How in the world did you do that?!"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahah that made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  18. Best. Mood. Sheet. Ever.
    hahahahaah

    ReplyDelete
  19. That really made me laugh...I thought I'm the only one who doesn't like Kristen Stewart .... worst actress ever !!!!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!