3.10.2011

tuckered out

my planner looks like this this week:
i'm also teaching today, which is surprisingly draining. i love it more than i thought i would, but i do feel pretty tuckered out by the end of the day. especially with the extra walks to and from campus.

time in-between classes today looks like this:
(yeah, that's double diet coke, guys)
which is usually perfection, except i'd so much rather be doing this:
so i'm afraid i'm not a terribly interesting blogger today.
i'm very ready for 6:00.

8 comments:

  1. Oh golly - you have got a busy week! I find it tiring just being the student, never mind being the teacher!

    Just remember that it's Friday tomorrow!

    Lots of love,
    Hannie
    http://teaandbiscuits13.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. every second of your life is interesting to me (which is why I had cameras installed, it's like I am there).

    p.s. I drink double diet soda too. sometimes triple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Packed schedule. I hope ya get a good nights sleep or at least a long nap in soon.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
    Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your planner is CUTE! mine is full of sloppy handwriting and scratched off items. and CUTE shoes. I have to say it is TOUGH to sit and read while your body would much rather sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I grow up, I want the inside of my planner to be as cute as yours.

    PS - My word verification is catantor... which begins with "cat". So fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photo with the book/shoes/diet cokes. Just a really great perspective.

    <3
    A.
    www.savoirfairestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same planner!

    But I'm not that busy this week!

    I even had the day off on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe that looks like my planner

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!