4.01.2011

foolish

boots/watch: target; tee:?; scarf/bracelet: panache
sarah took my picture today! david is so grateful i have such nice friends. haha. thank you, sarah!
i have LOVED reading everyone's april fools day stories!
i'm not much of a prankster, and so far i haven't been fooled at all, so i guess i'm a bit out of the loop. but still, fooling people is pretty funny.

there are several things happening right now:
1. david is dozing on the couch beside me and he keeps twitching. it's really cute.
2. there's a jazz band playing in the ballroom and it's wonderful easy listening.
3. megamind is waiting for us at redbox, and i've heard all good things about this one.
4. one more week of this semester...just one more week.
5. if you're thinking, "gee, her hair got long fast," you're right. i got extensions today! they're not quite finished yet (hence the messy braid), but i'm pretty excited. i've wanted long hair for years.
6. rexburg was b-e-a-utiful today. aah. i welcome spring with open arms and a hungry stomach (i guess my stomach being hungry doesn't have anything to do with spring. i've just got the munchies).

p.s. sarah also captured these gems today:
sometimes i am so very photogenic.
actually, that picture on the right makes me cringe at the thought that i might actually make that face in casual conversation...yikes! and the left one was me being creepy and stroking my long hair. for some reason this cracked us up.

13 comments:

  1. Your hair looks beautiful! I want longer hair too! Slowly but surely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful!! :) Your hair looks great in a side braid. I've been doing a side braid lately too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first picture is stunning! I have a beautiful best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the blonde locks. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look HOT with long hair! Yowza! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dont you love extensions! I miss mine. my hair in now read again. and sadly the extensions are blonde!

    did you get clip ins?

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Your hair is long again. I loved your hair when it was longer back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hairs look awesome! i didn't even realize it wasn't natural. it's blended really well. ive been wanting extensions forever my hair takes too long to grow long. boooo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i don't want you to think i'm a creeper, but I think you're gorgeous, dah-ling (I'm a friend of carries and I won one of your giveways that carrie made actually. ha fun)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU LOOK SO FREAKIN PRETTY IM OBSESSED WITH THESE PICTURES!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what brandilyn!? why didn't we discuss these extensions?! they look amazingggggggggggg. fur real.


    munchies, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair looks so cute, and I love the whimsical colors of your scarf. It adds so much to a white tee :)

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!