5.18.2011

au revoir

boots: vintage; jeans/tee: target; necklace: wet seal (?)
 as you know (because i told you yesterday), i ripped one of my favorite pairs of jeans.
in the butt.
because i'm a dancing machine.
once i started looking at pictures from yesterday afternoon, though, i wasn't very surprised. the overall tone of the day was a silly one.
at least my jeans passed away doing something they loved: adorning my bum while i acted like an idiot.
i only assume that they love it because that's what they spent so much of their life doing.
well, RIP $15 target jeans.

p.s. david's on a plane headed to salt lake right now and i'm peeing my pants in excitement....so there goes another pair of jeans....jk, not literally peeing.

4 comments:

  1. I love your ps. funny stuff. Sorry about your jeans. I hate it when my favorite jeans are done for. normally i turn them into shorts. but that never lasts long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the haircut! And I love this outfit! That color looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some target jeans too...and I have totally had them rip on me in not so socially appropriate places.


    my first giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute
    http://mrsjuliajulia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!