5.19.2011

florida is stupid anyways

boots: mom's; jeans/top: panache; cardi: target
he's home he's home he's home!
i had, seriously, the worst morning ever.
first i was late for class and gave myself an asthma attack sprinting there. so i hyperventilated through a half hour of senior writing seminar.
then i realized that i forgot to leave store keys for megan to open up at 11 while i was still in classes.
so i left my second class early and sprinted back home...and the keys were nowhere to be found. luckily, i found spares in time for her to open 10 minutes late. by that point, i was late for my third class so i decided to stay home, clean house, and pick david up when his shuttle got in.
well...my toilet and sink are in my living room and there are white, plastery footprints throughout my whole apartment. so even though i cleaned and cleaned, it just didn't look that great.
and i somehow dumped a container of nail polish remover all over my bedroom floor.
and lost my cell phone.
and discovered that a paper cup full of diet coke had gotten soggy and filled my cup holder with soda.

despite all this, i made it to where david's shuttle dropped him off...and everything was ok.
we did a slow motion run towards each other, arms outstretched, and shared a glorious, wet kiss while bystanders watched admiringly and clapped. just kidding, we think PDA's are awkward.
but we did get lunch together before i had to be back in the store!
i think i get used to david's hotness when i see him every day, so it's kind of fun when he's been gone for a while and then i see him again...i just keep looking at him and can't believe how cute he is!
welcome home, mr. david.
i missed you very much.

10 comments:

  1. even though it's hard when the husbands are away, i think it helps make sure you don't take them for grantid! you just love them EVEN more when they are here don't ya think? i'm glad he's home & you little love birds are together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute couple you guys are.... we have been married for nearly 28 years and we are still "cute", too! It is worth it.... Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cute! I totally know what you mean about almost forgetting how good looking they are. When I go a few days without seeing Clint, I can't keep my eyes off him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable name for a blog, loving your look! :)

    xo Lynzy
    www.sparklingfootsteps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I can't believe your day! I'm so glad David made it all better. And I'm sure you are, too. :)

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad your man is back :) and that everything worked out! You look adorable in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously! What a day!

    I like times when you sort of fall in love with your husband all over again.

    CLARIFICATION: I like it when I fall in love with MY husband all over again. I guess I like it when you do too, but in a different, weird but happy-for-you way. Anyway, I've been doing that all day today. Falling in love with MY husband, I mean.

    Geez, this got complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw, I hate being apart from Dan. Glad you guys get to snuggle again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the color of your cardigan! :)and who doesn't loove cowboy boots <3 hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and happiness! oh, and i'm hosting a very cute giveaway!XO

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!