5.02.2011

tower, this is ghostrider, requesting a flyby

boots: vintage; jeans: panache; top: tulle via panache
this is me laughing because david kept saying, "hug the tree. just hug it. honey! hug the tree."
this weekend was way, way too much fun.
like maybe i teared up on the drive back to rexburg.

i don't even know where to start telling about the awesomeness that was a weekend on the back seat of a harley...so i'll just leave you with some random statistics:

miles put on the harley we rented: 682
total number of motorcycles riding with our group: 16
total number of riders: 24
number of items melted on our exhaust pipe: 4
percentage of those items that were AUX cords for the ipod: 50
number of times i was told i look just like my mom: 1
number of times i was told i look just like my dad: 1
number of times i was proud to look like one of my parents: 2
places we fell in love with: 3 (prescott, sedona, and the grand canyon)

the group we were with was a ton of fun and i took lots of videos, which i can't wait to edit and post. here are a couple photos (even though i sort of messed up the panoramic alignment on my camera):


more coming soon!

11 comments:

  1. I like the shirt
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. negative ghost rider the pattern is full.

    I'm glad you had so much fun!! Next trip: Wilmington NC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great time. I love riding motorcycles in group. I can't wait for it to stay warm enough to ride around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, that's like my dream to go on a ride. my uncle has a wicked sweet bike that i want him to take me out on. i'm soooo jealous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I can't stop sighing. I'm literally tearing up right now...I want to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. What a fun trip! I'm just gonna say it. I didn't know young, beautiful people went on biker trips :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! sounds like you guys had a blast. maybe i'm a little jealous.

    xoxox
    Harley

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH SO FUN! I am totally going to have to do this with heath!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah! that looks like so much fun :) glad you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love those boots!
    looks like an adventure :)

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!