6.01.2011

l'ete

 flats: payless; jeans: jbrand; tee: target (I LOVE TISSUE TEES); necklace: truly sarah; shades: gas station in NV

aujourd'hui:
-picking up an icy cold diet coke from horkley's.
-driving home with the windows down for the first time all year.
-listening to a bon jovi cd (slippery when wet, in case you want to purchase the best album ever made) i've had since high school and knowing it so well that i can sing along with the skips.
-my french teacher arranging for me to take a test early, thus making it possible for to attend my sister's wedding next weekend.
-david dropping little hints about my birthday.
-SUNSHINE. sunshine. SUNSHINE.
there is nothing that feels better on my pale arms than sunshine.
-wearing green j brand jeans that i got for $10. TEN! i'm a master of sweet deals.

6 comments:

  1. WHAT???? Jealous. Where did you get them? I've seen them at Nordstrom Rack but they're still $70 or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, it's interesting to little tid-bits from peoples' lives.

    P.S.-Love the garbage cans bytheway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green jeans?!??!! for $10?!??! Just when I thought you couldn't get any cooler, you do.

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new follower - love the cool- let loose look here:) Master of sweet deals you are! Love getting deals on cute clothes!

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously. I'm with everyone else. Those jeans are smashing.

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour! J'adore ce blog! C'est une joie et vous êtes une personne heureuse!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!