6.14.2011

snitch ain't one

flats: target; jeans: gap; top: thrifted; cardi: h&m
i'm baaaack!
and with a fancy new camera! well, new to me...and not really "mine." my mom's loaned me her nikon d70 since she doesn't use it much anymore and i'm having way too much fun playing around with it. fancy fancy. this dslr business is fun! 

so i dressed in all bright colors today in the hopes of cheering myself up when david left for (another) business trip. didn't work. even though he never leaves for more than 2 or 3 days, it always makes me sad...especially when it came right after i got back from being in california without him! i may have shed a tear. or seven. i'm such a baby.

anyways, as usual, while he's gone i'm doing all my favorite girly things like sushi eating and chick flick viewing. i may or may not also be going on a road trip with one of my favorite ladies to see high school musical at the playmill theater in west yellowstone...DON'T JUDGE, the playmill will make HSM good!

ok and i pinned this a long time ago...but i keep thinking about it and it still makes me laugh...perhaps because i'm still a newcomer to all things harry potter?

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the 99 problems graphic, it definitely made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That was something that made me actually laugh out loud! Also, my husband has been gone a lot too. Virtual girls' night? Watch the same movie at the same time? Done.

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those capris! Very cute!
    http://socialworkcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I'm about a billion times more of a baby than you. Clint is leaving next week for FOUR days and I've been dreading it ever since he told me like two weeks ago. I won't even stay alone. I've lined up sleepovers for every night. I'm a baby! And I whine to him about how he's not going to be there for our 1 month anniversary when I know that's totally dumb and I don't ever care ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really quirky and fun! I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!