7.06.2011

CPV3

 (yeah, i wear these sandals non-stop)
 sandals: saltwater; dress: vintage; necklace/belt: panache
david is practically pro fashion blogger photographer status by now.
seriously, he does an amazing job! he makes me look good. well, better thank i look on my own, anyways!

so, you ready for another round of cell phone vomit??
don't mind if i do..
 we went on a walk in the rain.
 bike ride at night!
 SO MANY DEVILED EGGS!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!
david says they make our apartment smell like a fart. sorry, babe. they're just too good.
 my mom got me this bag in belize and it's perfect for toting my laptop around in.
 i got dinky donuts at the farmer's market in idaho falls.
i love dinky donuts so, so much! they're greasy little balls of wonder.
 stacy made me these adorable, amazing cupcakes for my birthday!
i was totally impressed.
i think my husband is hot stuff.

6 comments:

  1. I don't see any reflectors in that evening bike ride shot!

    p.s. my word verification word was "tryst" which I think is fitting because riding at night without reflectors is dangerous but what fun is a tryst if it's not dangerous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for salt water sandals! I wore them throughout my entire childhood... I think I definitely need a grown up pair now!

    Oh, and those doughnuts, wow do they look good! I want one right.this.minute!

    <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^sorry.

    I LOVE the sandals. So much so, I just hunted them down on Amazon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah.... I think I need a pair too. They'd be great for days that I'm not wearing my jellies :) And that dress--you might find it missing from your closet sometime soon. I love it!

    Krista
    Lazy Saturdays

    ReplyDelete
  6. DEVILED EGGS ARE MY FAV! I tried to eat the ones you posted. Unfortunately, my computer screen is being a real douche and won't let me get near them. Sigh.

    You said fart on the interwebs! haha!

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!