7.14.2011

when you do your thing...


 heels: ?; dress: target; blazer cardi thing: panache; bag: juicy
i love this bag too much.
my parents got it for me the christmas before i started my first semester of college (i started in january). it's my fancy bag. i only take it on dates or to church...well, since we've been teaching the 4 year olds i don't take it to church because i'm lugging around a lesson manual, treats, a beanbag, a star chart...you get the picture. they're worth it, though, the little cuties. last week one boy said, "hey teacher, your hair is black at the beginnings!"
i decided that their lesson on forgiveness was more important than a lesson on ombre, though, so i let it slide.

anyways, today i took 20 minutes to tidy up our bedroom.
david loved it so much, he hugged our bed! aaaw.
then he made me a filet mignon dinner. that's not a lie. and it was sooo good.
then, we went to grad night (because, you know, i'm a grad) and saw a girl who tried to flirt with him a few days ago, which was equal parts awkward and hilarious. single ladies: check for a ring before you do your thing. that rhymed..unintentional. also, if you're going to marry someone as devastatingly good-looking as david, be aware that they will still get hit on. and it's usually hilarious.

9 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I'm now following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! I'm struck with envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning in that first pic!!!! WOW! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgsh your first pic is gorggggggeeeousssssssss im obsessed i want a frame with you in it! i vote profile pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brandilyn you look BEAUTIFUL in these pictures. Seriously i love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blue dress is gorgeous on you! Such a great color for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress :) and I agree, it's tough being married to such a handsome man. I'm sure it goes the other way too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the first pic of you!! you are glowing

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!