8.09.2011

karina dress review


 dress: c/o karina dresses; heels: aldo; necklace: julie the fish
hey, everyone!
i'm excited to do a review on the dress i'm wearing in today's post, which was send to me by the folks at karina dresses.  it's called the marisa dress and i wore it to church on sunday.  i spend my sundays chasing and occasionally wrestling 4 year-olds around and i was grateful that this dress gave the coverage i need and didn't require any extra layering--especially with this warmer weather!

karina dresses are 100% wrinkle proof, so they're awesome for traveling (my dress arrived in an envelope and was ready to be worn without any hanging or ironing!), and i think they've got enough stretch to remain flattering even with weight fluctuations. their dresses fit almost every size, they're 4-way stretch, machine washable, made in brooklyn, and come in fun, limited edition prints.  basically...they rock.

just in case this sounds super cheesy and sales-y, rest assured that karina dresses sent me a dress but they did not pay me to write a positive review--all of these opinions are completely my own.  many other women in their facebook community have had similar experiences with these fabulous dresses.  you should definitely check out their website, and keep an eye on it, because they change up their selection often!

thanks for sending me an awesome dress, karina dresses! i loved wearing it and working with your incredible company. :)

p.s. for sponsorship information, feel free to shoot me an email at hello.brandilyn {at} gmail {dot} com!

6 comments:

  1. I love the dress!! Looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi! I love that print & they have styles that are conducive to pregnancy. Can I get a what, what?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoaaaaa LOVE IT!!! i want one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cute!

    rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. shoot girl! I love that dress! I'm going to visit their site. Hopefully in my price range. Maybe I can just pray for them to send me a dress too?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love that dress! Can't wait to visit the site, it looks so fun. I love the print!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!