8.18.2011

one for the help, please

 saltwater sandals; dress as a skirt/belt: panache; chambray: target

in light of yesterday's too-tight-pants debacle...
i wore fancy PJs to work! really, for a warm day, nothing beats le maxi.
david had a manly night dirt biking and burping and peeing outside with his manly buddies, so i took myself on a date! i went and saw the help (loved it). the movie theater in rexburg not only had a $5 ticket night, but when i asked how long it would take to make a personal pizza (because i walked in right before my movie started), they said they would bring it to me. in the theater! can you imagine?! i stared at the teenager behind the counter for a good 30 seconds in shock. "really? while i watch the movie, i can eat my pizza?" she shrugged her shoulders. "sure." well shoot. so i did exactly that, and it was wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED the movie! I laughed, I cried, it was so great. Have you read the book, too? I wish I could've taken you on the date last night, I was all alone too (lame business conference ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have come! Your right, work is overrated, so is being an adult. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you took yourself on a date, I really need one of those!

    Love the shirt and side braid- so cute!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!