8.12.2011

self-photography and a GNI

 heels: target; dress turned into a skirt: old navy; tee/belt: panache; scarf: vintage - my grandmother's
i had to take my own pictures one day this week...
...cue indoor pictures and a self-timer! also close cropping so you don't see how messy my apartment is.
i decided right before i put this tee shirt on to cut the sleeves off. and then cut a slit in the neckline because i felt like it. my habit of chopping up clothing drove my mother bananas when i lived at home. sorry, mom, i'm still doing it!

anyways, david had to travel to colorado for business one night this week. i was terribly lonesome, but filled my time by painting my nails like this cute lady, renting 3 chick flicks (yes, only one night), making a hair bow (so mormon!), and snacking on chips and onion dip. a GNI! that's a girl's night in. 'twas not an evening wasted, although i missed that roommate of mine something fierce.
i got to drive to salt lake to pick david up at the airport on wednesday, spend the night there, go to a good friend's wedding reception, and do an afternoon session at this stunning temple:
very exciting! i'll have details and pictures about our little trip soon. :)

4 comments:

  1. did you take that photo? It's absolutely breathtaking! I mean, to the point where I'd want it on my wall

    With love, Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your blog, it is very well done with very nice materials.
    We are always checking the news here, we love your blog.
    Creators earring Like
    http://sbrincos.blogspot.com
    A great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a good GNI. I think I'm due for one of those! I love this shirt paired with your striped skirt, and the fun touch of the scarf in your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the shirt - good job cutting it

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!