9.13.2011

cameranizing

flats: modcloth; jeans: ae; tee: ?; necklace: truly sarah; head scarf: vintage/my grandmother's
i got a new camera!
since my last one broke, i've been borrowing my momma's camera and i decided this weekend to use my graduation monies to buy myself a brand spankin' new nikon d3100. i'm insanely pleased with my purchase, although i'm still recovering from the shock of swiping my card for that much money. usually the biggest thing i splurge on is some ben and jerry's half baked at the grocery store...or maybe a top from the target clearance rack.

TODAY, as you read this, i'm home in the bay area! yep, it's my momma's birthday this week (her goof-off day today!) and i couldn't bear the thought of missing it. so i'll be enjoying some much-needed family time, marley cuddle time, and goof-off day/birthday celebrating. poor david is staying in rexburg without me :( but i'll only be gone for a couple days and will be home to kiss his face off before the weekend.

5 comments:

  1. GREAT head accessory!! (: You are so pretty.

    xo
    rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also love my nikon d3100 :)
    you should post a tutorial on ways to wear scarves on the head. i have some lightweight scarves, but i can never get quite the right look, or else they fall out too easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we aren't that far away! I'm just here in SF!!!!


    Welcome to the Fog!

    Have a fabulous time home, I love going home.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love goof off days :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your pleased with your new camera. I really need to purchase a new one myself!

    Happy Birthday to your momma. Hope she is having an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!