9.08.2011

close call

sneaks: kmart; jeans: ae; tee/necklace: panache; cardi: h&m; purse: lucky
our neighbor walked by and said something funny.
this is also probably a nervous titter because i always get nervous when people see me having pictures taken of...me. yep, i'm self-absorbed! i love pictures of myself!
actually, this neighbor that walked by is quite elderly. one time, david and i went to the dmv and he saw the "america's most wanted poster," which had a picture of james bulger. david was convinced that this neighbor was, in fact, a wanted gang leader. i was convinced otherwise. needless to say, david breathed a sigh of relief when bulger was caught a few months ago and it was confirmed that we did not rent a space next to a killer. close call.

anyways, david and i spent last night driving to idaho falls for the sole purpose of having a 5 guys burger (him) and panda express (me) for dinner. we discussed this little blog of mine, came home, and spent our evening cleaning down in the store. OH. and admiring my new fringe! pictures to come soon. 'twas a good night. i ended it by eating the world's heaviest lemon bar (it seriously weighed 3 lbs) and watching mrs. doubtfire...while david watched the presidential debate. one of us is a grown-up and the other is not...

13 comments:

  1. You are so funny!

    Love your outfit - I suddenly have a thing for grey and salmony/pinky/orangey colors together, so this outfit makes me happy. So does the texture on that shirt.

    This picture of you is gorgeous, btw... it looks so natural and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're holding out on us.. what did killer neighbor say that was so funny? Your hair looks soo good. It's growing so fast and I'm getting jealous.. mine is taking forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel - He told David to try to make me look good! Haha it was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at your HAIR! (I realized you can read that as a good or bad thing. I meant as a "you're hair is too sexy for this post" thing)

    ReplyDelete
  5. if new fringe means bangs, then yes! they should be admired!

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute in this picture! i love your hair and outfit!
    i hate when people see me take pictures too. i feel so nervous the whole time and i tell daman to hurry, but then i get mad when he doesn't take good ones. haha. poor guy

    ReplyDelete
  7. omgsh you look so pretty brannnn! like just absolutely beautiful! celeb. model

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang girl you look gorgeous! I love that outfit! And I just went to 5 guys for the first time EVER last week and I was in LOVE!!! :) And I would choose Ms doubtfire too. or Ben and Jerry. Wait, that's not the cartoon. that's the ice cream. which ever is the cartoon with the mouse and the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is hilarious. I hate it when people walk or drive by, I feel like the biggest idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a huge fan of your outfit today! That shirt is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This may be one of my favorite outfits yet. And that hair??????? giiiiiiirl you HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha Ha- Sounds like the non grown up one had twice the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats awesome! p.s. love the new bangs!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!