9.19.2011

the graveyard

 sandals: mom's closet; jeans: ae; top: panache; necklace: truly sarah
these are kind of funny pictures.
i wasn't really planning on doing outfit pictures this day, but i had planned a surprise birthday dinner for my mom and i was trying to stall leaving the house so we wouldn't arrive at the restaurant too early. cue "um...wait! i need outfit pictures!" isn't my parent's deck amazing? that's a hammock stand beside me. not pictured: marley's graveyard...aka dismembered mice and rats. yeah, my precious baby is a hunter. it's both disgusting and awe-inspiring.

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit...so casual chic! That white top is adorable. Hope your momma had a good birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

oh, hey!

i think you're smart, pretty, and entitled to your own opinions.

i'd love it if the feeling was mutual!